Delaware Farm Bureau and Delaware Farm Bureau Foundation
Non-profit organizations headquartered in Camden, DE
Seeking an Executive Director
- Experience and knowledge with non-profit organizational leader skills
- Experience and knowledge with ability to manage, oversee and direct office staff
- Experience and ability in financial oversight including budget preparation.
- Familiarity with federal, state and local employment laws
- Knowledge of federal and state grant requirements
- Knowledge of agriculture, related topics and issues.
- Knowledge of the State of Delaware (and Federal) Legislative process – Ability to relate Farm Bureau policies to legislators at state and national levels and to develop informational material that will be of assistance to the Legislature and others in understanding Farm Bureau policy.
- Knowledge and application of Governing Rules & Regulations
- Proficiency with MS Office software, including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Very strong verbal and writing skills required.
- Ability to attend evening meetings, out of town/multi-day national meetings and other non-work hour special events.
- Executive Director is a full time salaried position with a benefit package.
- This position reports to the State President and State Board of Directors
- Background check will be required after valid job offer.
The Delaware Farm Bureau is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Submit resume to:
P.O. Box 262
Clayton, DE 19938
Posting closes – September 5, 2018
Job Type: Full-time